Monday, February 9, 2015

Get The Look: Vita Liberata's Brand Ambassador Fiona Locke Preps Louise Roe for The Grammys

I remember seeing Celebrity Makeup Artist Tina Turnbow used this on Taylor Schilling at the Golden Globes this year and thinking to myself how naturally luminescent Taylor Schilling looked. It was a truly natural looking glow and I had been hearing about the brand since it launched. I also remember hearing that is lasted up to 4 times longer than other self tanners. If Tina used it on Taylor who has a similar skin tone as I have- then I am going to try it! Give me a few days and I shall write a separate article on the pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse...

Vita Liberata continues to be this year’s red carpet ‘Must Have’ beauty product thanks to VIP Skin Finishing Expert and Vita Liberata brand ambassador Fiona Locke. She prepped the beautiful Louise Roe for last evening’s Grammy Awards noting, “Louise Roe has amazing bone structure so I wanted to highlight her natural beauty. I recommend Vita Liberata’s Trystal Minerals – Bronze to contour the face and to give her skin a little extra shimmer on the red carpet.” 






How to get the look:

· Using the Vita LiberataTanning Mitt, apply pHenomenal 2- 3 Week Tan Mousse in Medium’ from head to toe

· Over moisturizer or liquid foundation apply a light dusting of Vita Liberata’sTrystal Minerals – Bronze powder onto the face, neck décolleté in sweeping movements with the Kabuki brush to contour your face, highlight natural beauty & gives skin a smooth finish

· To maintain the life of your tan, use Vita Liberata’s Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask

Products used:


· pHenomenal Mousse – Medium
· Trystal Minerals – Bronze
· Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask


Available at Sephora and Sephora.com









No comments:

Post a Comment