Monday, January 12, 2015

Claire Danes: Golden Globes 2015 Look by Matin using NARS Cosmetics

I was among the millions watching the Golden Globes last night and looked forward to seeing many of my favorite actors grace the stage. One of my favorite Celebrity Makeup Artists and friend, Matin, created a wonderful look for Claire Danes last night at the Golden Globes using NARS Cosmetics. I believe E! Correspondent Ryan Seacrest mentioned how her eyes matched her beautiful hand beaded Valentino gown while interviewing Claire before the show. The Nars blue used on Claire's eyes- simply captivating!

Please see below for more details and the products used to achieve this look.

  


Beauty Inspiration: “When I saw Claire’s hand-beaded Valentino gown, I was immediately struck with inspiration. We agreed that her eyes should be the focus so I matched her eyeshadow to the gorgeous peacock blue of her dress to create a brighter, edgier smoky look.”

Key NARS products used:



All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (New for Spring 2015; for now try Sheer Matte Foundation) | Fervor Dual-Intensity Blush (New for Spring 2015; for now try Unlawful and Taos Blush) | Giove Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow | Kalisté Eyeliner Pencil

All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment