Trend: Metallic Shine
Milani’s Fierce Foil collection, releasing this month, is the first of its kind with buildable, highly-metallic, foil finish that creates a look unlike anything on the market today.
From eyes to nails to lips, the Fierce Foil collection includes:
· Milani Fierce Foil Eye Shines – A first! This isn’t a shadow. It is a shine. Milani’s groundbreaking gloss technology created especially for eyes instantly imparts a beautiful multidimensional foil finish. Available in four shade quartets named for Italy’s starriest, most beloved cities, the lineup includes Milan (soft pinks and taupes), Rome (lavenders and purples), Florence (coppers and gold), and Venice (icy whites and cool blues). Suggested retail price $9.99.
· Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliner – Each liner is handmade with an innovative blackout base that allows rich shimmer to shine through. This versatile product can be used as a smoldering eyeshadow or as an eyeliner to rock a classic cat eye. Available in four rich, jewel-like shades. Suggested retail price $6.99.
· Milani Fierce Foil Nail Lacquer – This luxe lacquer is laced with genuine gold for a long lasting shine that looks like it is lit from within. Available in eight chic, Italian city-themed shades. Suggested retail price $3.99.
· Milani Fierce Foil Lipgloss – A never-been-done-before gloss that softens, smoothes and shines with a glimmering, multidimensional foil finish. Suggested retail price $ 4.99.
Trend: Subtle, Soft Matte
Milani’s Matte collection, releasing this month, features a new kind of matte finish. Every product feels great, is easy to apply, is long lasting and looks amazing in Instagram selfies.
From eyes to lips to cheeks, the Matte Collection includes:
· Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner – Inspired by Cleopatra, this versatile glide-on waterproof precision liner stays put all day and is self-sharpening. This unique formula can be used for flawless tightlining, waterlining and for added definition to the upper or lower lids. Available in one stellar Blackest Black shade. Suggested retail price $5.99.
· Matte Rose Powder Blush – Gorgeous in the compact, even prettier on the cheeks, this petal soft, matte-finish powder shapes and contours. Streaks? Never. Easy to use? Always. Available in three ultra-flattering shades. Suggested retail price $7.99.
· Moisture Matte Color Statement Lipsticks – Infused with hydrating Grape Seed extract imported from Italy, this long lasting, lightweight, zero-compromise matte lipstick is smear proof and comfortable. Available in eight, luxe, go-the-distance shades, from pale pink Matte Innocence to fiery red Matte Passion. Suggested retail price $4.99.
“We are committed to inspiring women through the creation of beautiful products that they want to use every single day, and with these game-changing launches, we continue to push the envelope and are transforming the way our customers look at makeup,” says Milani President, Laurie Minc. “To help bring these new collections to life, we are hosting a contest to not only surprise and delight our consumers but to also immerse them into Italian culture, which is what inspires us as a company every day.”
Milani recently launched the “Win a Dream Trip to Italy” contest, inviting women to design a look inspired by an Italian beauty legend of their choice. Entrants are encouraged to share their selfies with Milani for the once in a lifetime chance to win a dream trip for two to either Milan, Venice, Rome or Florence for five days, inclusive of hotel and airfare plus $7,500 for spending. Milani is accepting submissions at www.milanidreamtrip.com now through March 31, 2015 11:59 PM EST and will announce the grand prize winner based on creativity, uniqueness and brand relevancy on April 5, 2015. Beyond the grand prize, Milani will be rewarding over 500 entrants at random with exciting new Milani products.