Friday, January 9, 2015

Sole Serum: Targets and Alleviates Foot Pain

After all of the holiday parties, sometimes standing in stilettos for hours can feel as if they are cutting off your circulation. I know that my feet hurt so badly with certain shoes that I often wonder if I should even keep them....until I forget how much they hurt before....and wear them again! With that being said, I decided to try a product known as Sole Serum.

Sole Serum is a brand new, luxurious, soothing foot serum infused with lavender, Tea Tree oil, peppermint and a hint of Lidocaine to ease pain in a "pinch" when you've been walking or standing all day (or just wearing some killer heels).

A team of experts created the FDA-approved serum, which gently melts away foot pain without any negative side effects—and doesn’t tingle!

Apply only to areas that hurt, wait 60-seconds for Sole Serum to dry and pain is relieved within 10-minutes. Results last for over 2 hours and can be reapplied up to 4-times a day.

15 ml bottle retails for $29.50 and a travel size (purse perfect) bottle retails for $9.99.







Available for purchase at Soleserum.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment