Tuesday, January 20, 2015

YoDerm!

My oh my are we moving in a techie direction?! Apps consistently make me hyper aware that nearly anything is possible. I can get my hair done, make up applied, rent a dress, get a car to drive me anywhere I choose...all from my phone.

You may already have the perfect Valentine’s Day plan, so make sure you also have the perfect Valentine’s Day complexion to match! Acne can be a nuisance, but it doesn’t have to be with YoDerm’s innovative approach to a personalized acne treatment. Don’t let embarrassing breakouts get you down when love is in the air, because a dermatologist and customized acne treatment plan is never too far away.

YoDerm is the easiest way to get a personalized consultation and prescription acne treatment from a board-certified dermatologist through any computer or mobile device! 

Simply complete the registration to start a consult, upload photos of the face from various angles, and your YoDerm dermatologist will send you a personalized treatment plan and send any necessary prescriptions to your local pharmacy. 

Price: A YoDerm consultation costs just $59 with no co-pays or hidden fees and does not require insurance.

Availability: YoDerm is currently available in California, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Pennsylvania, but will be rolling out nationwide soon! Learn more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment