Monday, January 26, 2015

Get The Look: Maggie Gyllenhaal

What a delight to be able to write, once again, about people you know. Matthew Monzon is a talented celebrity hairstylist and a lovely person to boot! Matthew created the look for Maggie Gyllenhaal for the 2015 Screen Actor Guild Awards using Leonor Greyl products.





“Starting with damp hair, I combed through Leonor Greyl  Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice and combed  inconsistent wave patterns though out the hair.  I then dried the hair using a diffuser attachment with my dryer in order to lock in the wave pattern while drying.  
Once dry, I took about a quarter size of Leonor Greyl Éclat Naturel emulsified in my hands to break up the waves and create texture with random pieces.  I then finished the look with Leonor Greyl Voluforme hairspray.”
All Leonor Greyl (@LeonorGreylUSA) products are available at www.leonorgreyl-usa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment