Here are the locations for quick reference:
· Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge: Le Parker Meridien Hotel -119 West 56th Street
· Warren-Tricomi salons: Flatiron – 125 Fifth Avenue; Madison Avenue – 117 Madison Avenue; The Plaza Hotel – 1 West 58th Street
· The Institute at Erno Laszlo: 382 West Broadway
Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge
In 2015, the famed Los Angeles Makeup & Beauty Lounge expanded, opening its doors in New York City in Le Parker Meridien Hotel (119 West 56th Street). The premier makeup service destination lounge transforms the professional makeup experience from a special occasion luxury to an everyday necessity that's both affordable and convenient, all in a fun atmosphere. Their expert makeup artists provide a wide range of services (including eyelash extensions, faux lash applications, brow maintenance, and more) and looks that are ideal for a night out, bridal makeup parties, showers, bachelorette parties or something a bit more natural for your everyday life. Also offering makeup artist classes, you’ll learn from the makeup pros on how to apply makeup so you can experience the Blushington way every day. And now, with their Blush On The Go service, a Blushington makeup artist can travel to your home or office at your convenience.
Enjoy the below exclusive summer offerings at Blushington:
· Faux Lash Fridays – Every Friday through Labor Day weekend, receive acomplimentary faux lash application (valued at $22) with the purchase of any Full Face makeup application. Choose from individual or strip lashes to enhance and define eyes.
· The Peel Bar Beauty Rx by Dr. Schultz & Blushington’s “Bon Voyage Lovelies” Peel – Now through September 5th, bring in your boarding pass within 21 days of travel to revive tired, dehydrated airplane skin. Enjoy Dr. Schultz’s famed Beauty Rx 40% glycolic professional peel in just 2 minutes without any irritation, downtime or cost of a doctor’s visit. Normally $225 at Dr. Schultz’s office and only $50 at Blushington, if you take advantage of this promotion, you’ll receive another $20 off for a total cost of only $30 for gorgeous, glowing skin. *Boarding pass applicable for one-time discount.
Treat your hair to the extra love it needs this summer at Warren-Tricomi. Master colorist Joel Warren and master stylist Edward Tricomi are authorities in the world of hair with their unrivaled expertise setting trends and defining beauty across the globe. Joel’s talent for customized hair color and Edward’s high precision dry cuts make the Warren-Tricomi Salons a top beauty destination in New York City.
Enjoy the below exclusive summer offerings atWarren-Tricomi salons:
· Complimentary Deep Conditioning Treatment – On Fridays now through Labor Day weekend, enjoy a complimentary deep conditioning treatment with any haircut or color, across all salon locations. Call or book online and mention ABPR x WT to secure your appointment.
· Buy One, Get One: Now you can take your favorite products home with the salon’s new buy one, get one promotion. On Fridays now through Labor Day weekend, purchase any Warren-Tricomi product and receive another Warren-Tricomi product of your choice on us.
· Flatiron – 125 Fifth Avenue
· Madison Avenue – 117 Madison Avenue
· The Plaza Hotel – 1 West 58th Street
The Institute at Erno Laszlo
Drawing on nearly 90 years of expertise to create unparalleled results, The Institute provides customized skin assessments and facials that are unique to every client’s needs. Rather than selecting from a menu of services, treatments are expertly tailored for precise results. Nestled in the heart of New York City’s SoHo neighborhood (382 West Broadway), The Institute is the manifestation of expertise, attention to detail and the best in individualized attention. Each facial treatment starts with a thorough skin analysis, followed by Erno Laszlo’s multi-step deep cleansing system with a combination of anti-aging facial massage techniques, collagen boosting serums and advanced technology treatments. Curated from knowledge and observation, the experience utilizes a variety of therapies that include Medical-Grade Microdermabrasion, Oxygen Treatments and Light Therapy.
Enjoy the below exclusive summer offering at The Institute at Erno Laszlo:
· Post-Vacation Hydration Treatment – Now through Labor Day, treat yourself with an exclusive summer facial created specifically to get skin in check after a little fun in the sun. Whether at 30,000 feet or poolside on vacation, skin encounters many unusual stressors. High temps, dry air and UV exposure can leave skin looking and feeling lifeless, dull and dehydrated. Following a comprehensive skin analysis, an Erno Laszlo Skin Therapist will provide a 75-minute treatment with a range of products and tools to help restore lost hydration and radiance. $425 for the facial and a mini bespoke skincare ritual to take home; Appointments can be made by calling 212.300.4111 or emailingBespokeMe@ErnoLaszlo.com
The treatment protocol includes:
Cleanse – Heat, humidity and natural skin oils can clog pores leading to breakouts; a prescribed cleansing oil and bar will deeply cleanse
Facial Microdermabrasion – Slough off dead and dull surface layers while stimulating collagen production
Massage – Timeless Skin Serum is massaged into skin in preparation for extractions and to rebuild cell integrity and increase hydration
Oxygen Blast – Rejuvenate skin that has been exposed to the sun, pollutants and other toxins while helping to fight acne breakouts
Masking – Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask is applied and is deeply absorbed into skin via an ultrasonic technology device; afterward the cooling and deeply hydrating Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment is applied to restore and hydrate
Body Microdermabrasion – While the masks penetrate skin, microdermabrasion is used on the neck, décolleté and arms
Light Therapy – Every treatment finishes with 15-20 minutes of light therapy
LED Light Therapy – Based on NASA research, LED light frequencies increase new tissue growth, stimulate collagen production and reduce fine lines
Bioptron Light Therapy – The Institute is one of the few places in NYC where this type of light therapy is available; Bioptron is a localized light, giving the opportunity to treat a specific area and is clinically proven to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
Home Care – Every client will leave with a mini bespoke skincare ritual to maintain glowing results, which includes Phormula 3-9 Balm, the ultimate remedy for sun exposed skin, Hydra-Therapy Sleep Mask the perfect nighttime (or in-flight) solution for refreshed skin