MOSCHINO LAFW RESORT ‘16
Nails: Miss Pop for OPI
1. Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
2. Paint 5 of your nails at random with two coats of bright magenta Infinite Shine Don't Provoke The Plum. Then paint the other five with two coats of tangerine orangeInfinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
3. Pour a little Infinite Shine To The Finish Lime onto a plastic palette or piece of tin foil. Dip a large dotter or back end of an eyeshadow brush into the gel lacquer. Then, gently dab it down on a nail to create the perfect dot.
4. Repeat step 3 on all 10 fingers. Make the dots on a random place on each nail.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Wild Blue Yonder.
6. On the orange nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Don't Provoke the Plum.
7. On the magenta nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
8. Pour out a little Infinite Shine Silver On Ice onto your palette. Using a smaller dotter or ball end of a bobby pin, create small silver centers in each colorful dot.