Friday, January 3, 2014

These are a few of my favorite liquid eye liners!

Happy New Year once again and so many of you have asked which my favorite liquid eye liners are. There are many others I use and adore and wanted to show you different price points as well as the variety of brands! There are so many great ones out there, so please add your favorite(s) in the comment section below.

My daily go to for years has been the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Waterproof Liner ( $20) . Available in a variety of shades from black to new Amber it has master precision and creates a great cat eye! 

I must also mention the Eyeko London and Alexa Chung collaboration because the new Alexa Chung Eye Do Mascara and Liquid Liner Set at Sephora ($ 39) was made for creating an easy cat eye that is intense and also waterproof. I have liked their brand for years and can tell you both products are a hit for me!

The Diorshow Art Pen ($ 30) is also a professional felt tip liner as well as the Lancôme Artliner ($ 39.50). Both are easy to hold and handle! 

Surratt Beauty is only available at www.Barneys.com has one that is incredible called the Autographique liner ($ 42) that was inspired by Japanese calligraphy brushes. It also features a refillable ink cartridge. It's also buildable and I believe Troy Surratt tested this on Adele!

A few drugstore brand favorites of mine include L'Oreal Paris infallible The Super Slim liquid eyeliner ($ 8.99), Milani Cosmetics Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner ($ 8.49),  Senna Cosmetics Pinpoint Micro Tip Eyeliner ($ 20), Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus ($ 10.99) and Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen ($ 7.99). 

Most products mentioned above can be found on www.sephora.com , www.ulta.com, www.stilacosmetics.com  and www.barneys.com .

Drugstore brands I generally find at Rite Aid, Walgreen's, CVS and by visiting my local Bed, Bath & Beyond. 

I have missed some others- do tell me your favorites, please?! 


Some that I pulled from my own stash!


Alexa Chung for Eyeko


Senna's Pinpoint Micro Tip Eyeliner



Eddie Funkhouser's Ultra Definition Eye Lining Stylus ( available at Rite Aid in Hudson in NYC and on www.eddiefunkhouser.com ).

1 comment:

  1. I don't normally wear or like liquid eyeliner because it doesn't last long on me so over prefer gel liner. These are some great suggestions, thanks!

    ReplyDelete