Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New HD Pressed Powder from Make Up For Ever

As you know, I love this brand for it's long wear, great variety of color options as well as the brand itself being the industry's leading professional makeup brand.

As soon as I saw this product online at Sephora.com I knew it may take a while to roll out into the stores. It's available exclusively at Sephora, www.Sephora.com and Make Up For Ever Boutiques in February 2014 for $ 36.


I must tell you this powder is not only lightweight but also talc free and silky to the touch. I applied it using their Kabuki Brush # 124 ($ 52) and it set my foundation and evened out my complexion.  MUFE has re-invented it's best selling HD Microfinish Loose Powder and created this compact to offer a quick and easy solution for the camera ready society. Between social media, smart phone cameras and videos- a flawless complexion is very much appreciated at all times! I love it already as it is completely translucent on the skin.

How many of you lovelies don't like your personal pictures of yourselves due to oil shine or uneven skin tone? Here is your solution to that challenge. 


Used today while wearing my favorite red lippy in No. 8 from the MUFE Aqua Rouge collection. 



1 comment:

  1. I have a sample of the loose form of this product, it's messy but works great!

    ReplyDelete