Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line & Pore Perfector

I cannot wait to get my hands, I mean face, on this item as it launches February 1st at NARS boutiques and www.narscosmetics.com.

It is the latest innovation and newest addition to NARS' complexion offering. It is a targeted primer that features a lightweight formula that both smoothes and preps the skin with a single stroke creating the ideal canvas for your daily makeup regimen.

It's formula features pore filling microspheres with hyaluronic acid to instantly provide a smooth plumping effect as well as having spherical line smoothing powder that visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles to help create a seamless look.

Available for $ 28 February 1, 2014 at NARS boutiques and www.narscosmetics.com.




Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant protection as well!

Any NARS devotees out there? I also caught a glimpse at their Spring 2014 Color Collection High Seize and I think you will love it! Available January 15, 2014 at NARS boutiques and on www.narscosmetics.com. I see it as DROOLWORTHY! See below....









No comments:

Post a Comment