Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A Favorite of Mine: Parisian Cult Product Collosol

Are you a fan of Collosol? I am in LOVE with this product. It leaves my skin looking both radiant and super clean. I can't get enough of it. I would bathe in it, if possible.

If you are a fan of Westworld as I am – I have to admit last Sunday’s episode left me feeling bemused.

One thing I know for sure is their skin looked clean and radiant! Westworld makeup artist Rachel Hoke has been using Parisian cult product Collosol everyday on set.

Collosol has been a cast favorite on Westworld season 2. The shows shooting locations often contain elements such as dirt, wind, heat along with character makeup. Collosol has been the product in the makeup trailer that the cast asks for at the beginning day for makeup prep along with the end of the day for clean up. Evan Rachel Wood and Thandie Newton use the product every day they work. It’s a perfect cleanser for mid day makeup removal for touch ups.”




So now is the daughter a host too? If is she is perhaps all the hosts have made a recent trip to Paris to for skin programming… I guarantee it is not only a memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment