Wednesday, December 2, 2015
L’Oréal Paris 10th Annual Women of Worth Celebration at The Pierre on December 1, 2015 in New York City
Last night, L’Oréal Paris hosted the 10thAnniversary of its Women of Worth celebration at The Pierre in New York City. L’Oréal Paris leading ladies Julianne Moore, Karlie Kloss, Eva Longoria, Andie MacDowell, Frieda Pinto and Aimee Mullins were just some of the A-list celebrities who came out to celebrate. Michael Bloomberg also made a surprise appearance.
Photos courtesy of Neilsen Barnard, Getty Images.
· Karlie Kloss & Eva Longoria – While Karlie Kloss was walking the carpet with honoree Maria Rose Belding, Eva Longoria mistook her for Demi Lovato, saying to Karlie, “For a second I thought you brought Demi Lovato as your guest!”
· Frieda Pinto – “Still trying to figure out how social media works…I have company,” Frieda Pinto posted on Instagram, captioning her photo with Julianne Moore and Andie MacDowell.
· Julianne Moore – “Reading made me an actor. Reading changed my life…because I had access to good books,” Julianne Moore said when presenting her honoree Melaney Smith, who founded Books for Keeps.
· Hoda Kotb – “SuEllen taught me something tonight – she said, ‘When you hug someone, you hug them on their left side because that’s where their heart is,” Hoda Kotb, speaking about honoree SuEllen Fried, who she presented at the Gala.
· Three-term New York Mayor, entrepreneur Michael R. Bloomberg surprised guests, presenting the first-ever Impact Award (given to a Women of Worth alumnae honoree who has demonstrated especially significant impact through their cause) to Lisa Williams, a 2010 WOW honoree who founded Living Water for Girls, a survivor-driven safe space and strategic initiative for women who have been victimized by violence, sexual trauma or sex trafficking.