Monday, July 27, 2015

Tweezerman Launches ProMaster Lash Curler Created for Almond Shaped and Deep Set Eyes

One of my first articles was written reviewing Lash Curlers and my favorite, through the years, has always been by Shu Uemura. Others I love are from Kevyn Aucoin, EMITE and Troy Surratt. I am tried and true to Shu, yet agreed to "open my eyes" to another brand I am loyal to in the Tweezer category, Tweezerman...

I liked the idea that Tweezerman believes that one size does NOT fit all when it comes to eyelash curlers. They developed a new series of professional Lash Logic curlers after spending years of both research and analysis. There are different radiuses that have been skillfully curved to accomodate diverse eye shapes.

Newly available at Sephora, Tweezerman introduces the ProMaster Lash Curler ($22) which is the latest revolutionary lash curler from their Lash Logic Series.

The ProMaster Lash Curler was designed with a 38° angle and this curler allows you to get as close to the eye lash roots as possible to achieve maximum curling without losing lashes or pinching, making it safe, yet efficacious. This is the first & only curler currently on the market made specifically for deep set & almond eye shapes!





No comments:

Post a Comment