Tuesday, November 4, 2014

UPDATE: 50 Shades of Grey x Make Up For Ever Collaboration Available Now

Yes, I saw this coming years ago after the book had created so much buzzworthy energy and everyone was reading the book with such glorious, droolworthy anticipation of each chapter. I heard stories that the book had helped several couples rekindle their sparks, so to speak, too. If you remember, I had wondered which beauty brand would create a collaboration with the movie. Well, one of my favorites, MAKE UP FOR EVER, is the brand that collaborated with the movie and the products look simply alluring...take a peek below!

The first product is the Tease Me lip trios ($32 each) which include a smudge-proof lip liner, a long-wearing lip gloss and a lightly textured lip gloss available in either Innocent or Passionate. 

Next, a blush trio Desire Me ($49), comes packaged inside a velvet pouch complete with a key and rope tie. 

The last product is Give In To Me ($79) and features an eye shadow palette, eyeliner, lipstick and gloss to perfect your sensual look, all packaged within a keepsake box with a hidden compartment. Oh my, what secrets can be left in there?!

The collection is set to be released in Sephora stores on December 26th while the movie is set for release on Valentine's Day, 2015.


  




All pictures above are courtesy of Make Up For Ever.

UPDATE: Now that the collection has been released- I added pictures of the wonderful products as well as a few of the different looks suggested by Victoria Down, Head of Makeup Department for Fifty Shades of Grey. 

"I used MAKE UP FOR EVER every day on the Fifty Shades of Grey set. As a professional makeup artist, I try more than 100 products before I find the right one. I consistently go back to MAKE UP FOR EVER products because of the quality, range of colors, and superior blendability. It's made with the Pros in mind so you can expect performance and quality for everyday wear as well."- Victoria Down











Give In To Me was used above to create my alluring look.

No comments:

Post a Comment