Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Milani: Baked Blushes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth

If you have followed me for a while then you already know of my admiration for Milani Cosmetics. I find their line affordable, colorful and love that they offer a wide variety of products for all skintones.

Ten NEW Baked Blush shades were recently launched for $ 7.29 each at CVS stores nationwide and I was given the opportunity to swatch two of the Baked Blush options. 

These are multi- purpose blushes that shape, contour and highlight parts of your face with ease. For those of you that do not want too much shine- Delizioso Pink and Bella Rose are matte. 



Colors swatched are Luminoso and Rose D' Oro. 


I used Rose D'Oro on the apples of my cheeks yet you can apply it to your forehead, chin and nose if you want a truly radiant glow. Be sure to blend well! 

For more product information, kindly visit www.MilaniCosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment