Monday, February 3, 2014

Vbeaute: Lip Spread Limited Edition 2014

Sugar and Spice are here just in time for Valentine's Day- otherwise known as Vbeaute Day in my home! The lovely founder Julie Macklowe's company, VBeaute, introduces two new shades that go from day-to night for Spring and were meant to enhance your glowing skin.

Lip Spreads are paraben free, fragrance free, gluten free, oat free, Dermatologist tested as well as not being tested on animals anti-age hydrating lip glosses. These Lip Spreads act as an anti-aging, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, soothing, smooth, protect and delivers pure color. Each color has a new blend of polymers that enrich your pout via a combination of three dimensional shine and color, while a cushiony finish optically plumps to give fuller, more luscious- kissable lips!

Available at www.vbeaute.com as well as select Duane Reade stores, these new Lip Spreads were just released in Mid January for $ 19 each. Which gloss will you choose? Sugar? Spice?  I know I have the dichotomy which enables me to wear, and want,  both!


 
The lovely Julie Macklowe with her Vbeaute reward program. Details at www.vbeaute.com.
 
 
 
SPICE


 
SUGAR


 

2 comments:

  1. The lip spreads sound sound amazing especially when you don't have to worry about harmful ingredients or being animal tested. My color would definitely be sugar these thin lips limit my use of color! :( Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can envision you in both, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete