Thursday, February 20, 2014

Talika Paris: Back Up 3D and Nail Regenerator Serum

I love Talika Paris as they are readily available at my local Walgreens's and they always use the finest ingredients. I am introducing you to Back Up 3D ( $ 61) for a "Push Up Effect" and Nail Generator Serum ( $ 37 and available at www.dermstore.com) that introduces a 45 day regimen for healthier, stronger and revitalized nails. 




Derived from Indo-African rituals, BACK UP 3D (r) is the anti-gravity solution that offers the 1st "Push Up Effect" ultra serum for the buttocks. I know I can definitely use this product STAT! The ingredients act to re-plump and redefine curves, combat water retention and smoothes the appearance of cellulite. In 28 days, it is said to truly push up your bottom so I am in it to win it! In a consumer test, 93% satisfaction and 77% of the women tested felt better in their skin!




 
I will let you know what I think in another two weeks!
 

The Talika Nail Regenerator Serum was created and tested in Parisian hospitals for years, targets the root of the problem by working at the matrix of the nail. All natural ingredients are used that won't tear, split nor break your nails. To apply you need to massage a few drops into the cuticle of each nail once or twice a day for two to three weeks. Key ingredients include Myrrh, Frankincense and Plant Proteins.


 
 
Cannot wait to see my less brittle and weak nails!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting serum for the behind.. Can't wait to hear the results of it! I'm interested in the nail product being that my nails are and have been so brittle! Great review

    ReplyDelete