Thursday, May 21, 2020

Leonor Greyl : Helps To Keep Platinum Locks Platinum

Something I have done during quarantine is not wash my hair often which in turn is extending the color of my hair. Leonor Greyl has such wonderful products and the one's below are intended to do just that- extend the life of your color. 






As I don't have the products yet, I am taking the cues from one of my closest friends that is in fact a platinum blonde like myself. She has been using color enhancing conditioner Leonor Greyl Soin Repigmentant in Icy Blonde for 2 months now. Plus she washes her hair once a week with Leonor Greyl Shampoo Sublime Mèches for Highlighted Hair color and swears her blonde color has yet not disappeared.  

I cannot wait to update you all on how it works on me as my colorist has just sent me my color to DIY and I have been doing pretty well on my own! The thought of extending the color maintenance in between has me very excited! Stay tuned for my update yet always a fan of the Leonor Greyl brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment