Thursday, November 17, 2016

Japonesque: Velvet Touch Finishing Powder

I use a pressed powder daily to finish my look and the touch of this product is just exquisite. It blends into my skin seamlessly.

The ultra-fine pressed powder is formulated with soft silk-like fibers and micronized pigments to leave a luminous soft matte finish. The unique formula blends perfectly with skin without caking or settling into fine lines, while blurring imperfections and gently veiling the skin in a silky color. This best-seller is now available in four shades suitable for most skin tones. Blends into the skin without a trace to set your foundation, giving you a flawless velvet finish.

Price: $26
Availability: www.ulta.com




1 comment:

  1. Hey love I bought a Mini size of the colorless powder to try out I thought it was just ok on me. Great review

    ReplyDelete