Discovering New Orleans – the sensual heat, hot-house flowers, the vibrant, soulful mix of cultures and people. Layers of history, memories, the music, the smells, the tastes, the languages and the rituals of a city surviving centuries of change. Un-embellished white and the absence of color allows the eye to focus on cut, construction and form.
Exudes the soul and sensuality of the South. Eco-friendly and sustainable while making a commitment for change.
GET THE LOOK:
· Part the hair in the middle.
· Prep the hair with PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray and dry using the Hot Tools Tourmaline Turbo Ionic Dryer.
· Surrounding the face, use Hot Tools 1” Professional Marcel Curling Iron to create “S” shape wave. Start by working from the top down and clamp the hair over and under the iron, repetitively.
· Working towards the back, repeat the technique using Hot Tools 1 ¼” Professional Marcel Curling Iron.
· Break up the waves with PHYTO Professional Fiber Paste – rub it in all over to give it a slightly messy texture.
· Twist the hair into four sections: crown, right, left and back, and clip lightly. Let it sit.
· After a few minutes, let the hair down and mess around for added volume & texture.
· Finish with PHYTO Professional Phytolaque Soie Light Hold Hairspray to make sure strands stay in place.