Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New From Too Faced Cosmetics: Cocoa Contour and Sugar Pop

Man does Too Faced make deliciously sweet smelling products?! Not only does the Cocoa Contour Chiseled To Perfection ($40) and Sugar Pop Sugary Sweet Eye Shadow Collection ($36) smell delish, their pigments pack a punch and have long lasting wear.









I love the kabuki brush in the contouring kit and there is also a wonderful how to pamphlet to show where to apply the different hues. I like a natural contour look and used a light hand when sculpting my cheekbones and jawline. I found the brochure helpful and the color choices flattering. Someone must teach me how to really do a strong contour yet only for picture sake as I would not feel comfortable being seen in the light without blending  the look to perfection. My take on contouring is that the heavier the hand, the more unnatural one can look if not done well. 

The candy inspired Sugar Pop palette has many wonderful color choices to create a variety of looks. I love playing around and Malted Milk Ball and Blackberry were my go to colors for the look above. 

Available at Sephora, Sephora.com and at toofacedcosmetics.com- these options are delightful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment