Sunday, April 27, 2014

Maybelline: Dream Wonder Powder and More!

When Maybelline shows love, they truly show love! Just look at the generous amount of beauty products that were sent my way and you shall get an overall feel of the latest launches.



I decided to swatch it slowly and use the products daily to get a true feel for the collections. 

Today I chose the Dream Wonder Powder in Porcelain Ivory ( $ 9.99), Maybelline New York's New Face Studio Master Hi-Light in Pink Rose ( $ 9.99) and Maybelline New York Expertwear Eyeshadow Quad in Luminous Lilacs ( $ 6.25). Note there are 48 new shades added to this popular Expertwear Eyeshadow Collection!




There are 16 shades available in the Dream Wonder Powder collection and my Porcelain Ivory applied effortlessly. The Dream Wonder Powder uses wet process technology that has an ultra fine creamy texture that leaves your skin looking silky soft. 



There is also a Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick ( $ 8.99) that gives a dewy gently glazed look to your cheeks. I chose to use the Face Studio Master Hi-Light Blush ( $ 9.99) as I was attracted to all of the colors in the product and wanted to see how they meshed together on my cheeks. Available in 4 Blush Palettes, my cheeks shimmered but not too much. The balance of color to shimmer enhanced my all- over natural brightness. I was not too sparkly and the pop of color was lovely on the apples of my cheeks. There are also 2 Bronzer Palettes for those of you that want a warmer overall radiance. 




The 48 NEW shades added to the popular Expertwear Eyeshadow Collection are available in singles ( $ 3.75), duos ( $ 4.50), trios ( $ 5.50) and quads ( $ 6.25). The new packaging is sleek and the formula has perlite complex to control oil and allow for up to 12 hours of wear! The colors are extremely rich and the possible eye looks endless.

The lippy's I swatched on my inner arm as you all know I generally wear my signature red lippy! They are lovely and nude. The new collection of raw, real nude lipstick is called In The Buff and are available for $ 7.49 each. 


There are 10 born to be naked shades available and the colors are creamy, bold and impact ful thanks to their honey- nectar infused formula. Colors swatched are Bare All, Truffle Tease, Touchable Taupe, Untainted Spice and Espresso Exposed.

More to come on their Spring 2014 and Summer Collections...soon! XO



1 comment:

  1. How generous of them, I've seen these products but the colors I want are always sold out. I'm happy you got to review them and lettingletting us know how amazing they are!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete