Wednesday, March 26, 2014

OSEA: Blemish Balm

As I am getting older (and eating terribly)- my face has been prone to break outs. You know I swear by UNBLEMISH from Rodan + Fields and also love Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion. I am open to trying new products and OSEA's Blemish Balm came my way and I gave it a try and it works!

Blemish Balm works beautifully and effectively to help heal blemishes and prevent breakouts on all skin types, including sensitive, oily, acneic, and allergenic skin. It’s an organic, lightweight, non-greasy, antiseptic moisturizer that helps reduce blemishes, prevent future breakouts, and keeps skin shine-free.

This tint-free balm disappears into the skin making an excellent base for foundation keeping skin soft and smooth without clogging pores. A unique blend of cypress, rosemary, and juniper essential oils in OSEA’s proprietary base of three different seaweeds is loaded with skin-loving multi-vitamins, anti-aging properties, and mineral peptides that nourish and aid in skin repair. 


Celebrity Fans: Jessica Biel, Olivia Wilde, Zosia Mamet, Julia Mancuso, Rebecca Ferguson and Maggie Grace. 

Blemish Balm, $42, available at
www.oseamalibu.com

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been lucky that I don't get many breakouts as I did before, this seems like a great product to try! Great review

    ReplyDelete